Completion DateOctober 2016
LocationPotters Fields Park, London.
- Removal of existing surface to an average depth of 16mm
- Regulating of existing surface to minimise the possibility of standing water/’ponding’
- Removal, re-installation, ‘re-pointing’ and strengthening of kerb edgings and cobbled setts
- Removal and re-installation of drainage ‘slot channels’
- Installation of requested ‘Rhino Guard’ protection bollard including the required, necessary foundation works
- 620m2 of Addagrip’s 3mm Scandinavian Addaset Resin Bound Gravel product at an average depth of 16mm